Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

The most beautiful of places....

You may not know but I live along the South coast of Dorset. Quite honestly I can say that I believe it to be the one of the most beautiful places. I just adore the wide open spaces, and the slow paced living compared with the hustle and bustle of the city. 

I'm not the kind of person to enjoy a beach packed to the rim of sun worshipers and golden sands. I'm the kind of person that likes to go off the beaten track to those non 'mainstream' beaches, the ones that literally emit beauty effortlessly, through the hand of nature. 

I have had the most stressful of two weeks with studying and working. I needed an escape, somewhere where I could feel free! And guess what, it worked wonders (even if the weather wasn't all that fantastic)
So I urge you now, pack up a picnic, grab a buddy and go appreciate somewhere beautiful, created in the hands of nature alone. 

Where do you consider to be the most beautiful place near you? 

Lots of love 
Becky 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment