Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

A little bit of inspiration at a time like this goes a long way




So today's just been one of those days when you just want to retreat back to the sanctum of your bed and stay there, in the hope that things just get better. However, that's just not feasible right now for me. It feels as if I am constantly on the go! I'm so behind in studying for my events management and wedding planning course due to work commitments and several different social commitments lately, and its stressing me out a treat! Also with work being absolute hell at the moment for me. But after stumbling across this little delight, the day seemed to go a little bit chirpier, and gave me that little boost I needed. I know now that I can do these things, I just need to take a little step back and breathe for a while. Perhaps tonight I will go for a little walk along the beach.



And I couldn't resist posting this little one. On getting ready to go back to work after my lunch break, this is where I find my dog residing. I think she thought I couldn't see her. Bless her the cheeky thing!

Lots of love
Becky 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love that Bukowski poem, and your dog is so cute! I love dogs :)

    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete