Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

I'm so new to this

Okay, so I am completely new to this whole blogging universe. I've got so many ideas scribbled down in my blog book, and I am following so many different blogs and learning such fascinating things. It is such an enjoyable experience so far, and I cannot wait to get started properly.

A few weeks ago after a lot of thought, I have finally decided to take the plunge and invest in an at home course in Event Management and Wedding Planning. I have realised that I was so ridiculous to put it off for the time that I did, but due to recent events of losing such a dear friend, I have been given the kick that I needed to actually start doing the things I have always wanted to do, and embracing every single moment of life. Yes, the course is hard work and I often find myself stressing as I have forgotten how to write an essay (due to being out of education for a year now). However, I am getting there with a lot of perseverance and  I have never been happier.

The other thing that I have spending more time upon is my passion for baking and I cannot wait to share these with you! Which will all be in good time my lovelies.

I have also been spending a lot of time getting out and about with my fiance and friends, discovering such beautiful places and also just having a really great time with the people I love. After all you have only gone one life, so you may as well embrace every single second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment